Monday, August 11, 2008

Moment

Corgan really loves his brother. I think the feeling is mutual...

Caiden sure is BLONDE!!!!


I can't believe how much my boys have grown. On one hand, it makes me sad, because I miss the baby smell, the pudgy toes, the toothless grins... But on the other, I love the little moments like the one above. I love when Corgan tells me he wants to play with Baby Caiden. I love how Caiden runs up to Corgan, wraps his arms around his neck and kisses him. I love to watch them play together and laugh together. I even get a kick out of it when Caiden smacks Corgan around a little bit because, let's face it, Corgan kind of deserves it...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

shahna said...

Kellycole i love you and your cute little boys. Brady misses Corgan and i miss his hot momma.

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Seriously cute! I can't wait for my girls to play like that.

Oh, and you can smell on Avery when she gets here.

Jodi said...

As I am typing...Ben just screamed that Megan sucked some milk out of HIS straw and he doesn't want her germs. He is sooooo disgusted! The love/hate relationship they share is endearing and sometimes makes me want to lock myself in my bathroom and curl up in the fetal position. Siblings!