Sunday, August 03, 2008

Contest


As I sat pondering a title for this picture of Caiden, I decided to turn to my three readers and see if you guys had any ideas. I'll even throw in an amazing prize!!! Well, maybe not "amazing," but a prize nonetheless. So, strap on your thinking caps and get going! Only one entry per person please. Lurkers, please enter!!!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

shahna said...

oh man. I wish I were creative so I could win your totally cool prize! BTW, I am a frequent reader of your blog! Count me into that total...

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh...SPIDERMANNNN!

Anonymous said...

Open your mouth, and close your eyes, and you will get a big surprize...(I hope it's chocolate).

Anonymous said...

"say, awwwwww..............."

Anonymous said...

You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance. -Dani

Anonymous said...

What is a home without children? Quiet. - This one is Davids

Anonymous said...

where are my shooooose......

Travis said...

When good super heroes turn bad...

Charlotta-love said...

Luke, I am your father.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Charlotta-love said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodi said...

"Spiderman...Take me away!!"

In honor of the old-time commercial "Calgon...take me away." Get it?

Anonymous said...

And I...I...I...will always love you...ou...ou...ou! (Tribute to Dolly Parton)