Thursday, August 07, 2008

Luke, I am your father. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!


Congrats Charlotta Love!!! You just won a major award! It, it could be ANYTHING! How about a tribute to my favorite watering hole Whataburger? Yes, it's TRUE! You just won a $10 gift card to Whataburger!


Email me your address and I'll put it in the snail mail for ya! dfwcoles@verizon.net

That was tough! Everyone did a great job! Isn't it crazy how everyone can come up with something so unique?
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlotte's address is the same as your mother's...isn't that odd? So, put that card in the mail as soon as you read this...really...don't delay or else...you might hear rumors that her address is something different and mail the card to the wrong address....so....HURRY!

Amanda said...

I can so appreciate that title since we LOVE Star Wars over here!!!!

Charlotta-love said...

Yeah! I won something! ...and my address is not the same as your mother's. Nice try Nana!

Jodi said...

That was a good one but my personal favorite was from Mandie..."No pictures. Stupid mom paparazzi always up in my grill." Totally made me laugh!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly. It was great seeing you today. You look amazing!! Be sure to have another contest soon. update my blog address. it is now:
http://jettonfamily5.blogspot.com/

Kelly said...

Well don't you worry! I will be having another contest soon!!!!