Corgan loves to play with the water and wash his hands! He'll ask me if he can wash his hands, go into the kitchen, push a chair up to the sink and climb up to play with the water. He tries to pretend he just wants to wash his hands but ends up playing in the water for about twenty minutes. He LOVES it! He plays with cups and all the utensils in the drawer, and when he's finished, he'll start saying, "Clean up" and put everything away. Kinda. At least he's trying....



Can you tell Mommy wasn't really paying attention in this picture?
7 comments:
Umm, how did you get that one shot of him? The one with the view from the window? Did you crawl up on the counter? You stop that! You could fall down. And not be able to get back up. And end up looking like an overturned turtle. That happened to me once when I was preggars...
I actually did crawl up into the window. While I was doing it, I was thinking, "Man I'm an idiot." Did it anyway. Got a good picture, didn't I?
Uncle Michael will have to give Corgan his recipe for Talatta!
you have to teach them young...evan is learning how to do his own laundry......hahaha, yea like I am ever going to make my baby boy lift a finger! :)
Pierce went through that EXACT same thing!!!! I remember he would play in the sink for 30 min or more!!!!! Loved it! A cheap thrill:)
Water go down the hole...
It is difficult to write it the way Duckie said it... sigh.
Hmmmm, water....knife.....all that is needed now is an electrical outlet.
Hey Corgan, wanna make your mom nuts?!?!?! I'll teach you how to turn on the garbage disposal. Grin.
Post a Comment