- Dishwashers
- pioneerwoman.typepad.com (check it out. HILARIOUS)
- Microwaves (took me thirty minutes to make Thanksgiving Dinner.... Seriously)
- Naps with my husband and child.
- Corgan's hugs and kisses. Kisses are getting more rare, but the hugs still keep on coming.
- Friends who understand me (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!)
- The little nudges and spins I feel from Cayden (Caden, Kaden, Kayden, Caiden) when I eat the yummy pumpkin chocolate chip cake I made.
- Hour and a half prenatal massages (I literally drooled on my pillow. Hope she didn't notice.)
- Waking up from a nightmare to realize it was just that, a bad dream.
- Prayer.
- Families.
- Babysitters.
- Hearing aides for children.
- Disposable Diapers.
- DVR (HOW ON EARTH DID WE SURVIVE BEFORE DVR?)
- Walmart.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Stoopid blogger beta... I had a good comment typed and it made me sign in and I lost everything. Here's the jist:
-I like "Caiden"
-Pioneer Woman is our long lost sister, and Michael's twin. I swear. I found her blog surfing.
-I love you.
I vote for "Caden" or maybe "Kaden"...Yeah! Kaden is almost my name...You can say you named him after Nana but with a "d" instead of an "r". That's so sweet of you! Actually, if he's called Kade sometimes it looks better than Caid or Cade...more suf..sof..serf...you know, more important.
I vote for "Jason"
I hope you had a great thanksgiving.
Kelly....Danielle is just trying to change the subject. I can't wait to hold Kaden...such a cute name. I love the way it is spelled. K.A.D.E.N. Perfect! Notice how close it is to MY name. What do you think, Danielle???
We like Caiden.
am i one of the friends that understand you? i think your pretty rad at any rate. cut eblog kelly. i especially appreciate the drooling on the pillow bit. is there anything better than a sleep so deep that you drool on yourself? you are cute. - shahna
Post a Comment