Today was kinda a crappy day. I had to have a root canal (oh joy), not a pleasant experience. Then I found out I didn't get a class I had auditioned for, which bummed me out. It was going to be a big pay raise and I was kind of disappointed. Oh, well.....

Last night we went trick or treating with they Bryans. We just went around the neighborhood and visited some members of the ward. Corgan was dressed up as a doctor like his grandpa and Evan was Tigger. Both boys scored as far as candy goes (which means the parents scored as far as candy goes). Corgan signed and said "thank you" at every house we went to. I've been trying to get him to sign thank you for many, many months to no avail! He's just made leaps and bounds as far as his language goes. I can't even list all the things he says/signs. The kid is SMART. Not to mention cute.....
We have finally decided upon a name for our new baby boy.... Caiden Cole. We went through MANY names and this one feels right. Watch when he comes out I'll be like, "Nope, not a Caiden. He's a Bill." That would figure!
Corgan was having fun playing with his diaper the other day. He can be kind of a butt head sometimes, but this is going too far!!!!

3 comments:
Yes, Corgan is smart AND cute! You're doing a good job. I love the name you picked for the baby!
I like your name Kayden...how are you going to spell it (b/c you spelled it 2 different ways in the post!) Corgan is so cute, and I love to hear him talk! I think I just spelled Corgan's name wrong? SORRY!
You didn't spell his name wrong! I think we're going to spell it Caiden. That's what Travis wants. I get confused....
Post a Comment