Last night we went to a Fall Festival that was put on by ITIP (Infant and Toddler Intervention Program), the people who provide us with our ECI (Early Childhood Intervention) services. Corgan absolutely adores his speech therapist, Abbey. Unfortunately, she told us the other day that she is moving to England to be with her husband while he studies at Cambridge. I almost cried when she told me! I have so enjoyed having her come work with Corgan and every time she comes, he gets so excited and says, "Addy, Addy!!!" He hates when she leaves and cries for about five minutes for her every time. Sigh.
Anyway, we went to the party and Corgan had a ball! There were balloons (another obsession of his), play-doh, cookie decorating, candy digs, bean bag tosses, clowns, and LOTS of fun! Corgan kept going after the balloons and letting them go. He didn't want to leave, he was having such a great time.
"What?"
Yummy!
"You've got to be kidding me, Mom."
Playdoh with Abbey
Corgan's Speech Therapist, Abbey

Cool Pumpkin!
4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! Too bad Corgan's speech therapist is leaving. I'm sure the next therapist will be good, too.
That looks like a VERY fun party for kids!!!!! Sorry that Abbey is moving:( I know it is hard when they get connected to someone!
you gotta look at the pic of Corgan in the tunnel on my blog...oh and him and Evan look so cute playing and sharing snacks.
Fun, fun!
That's sad to hear that Abbey is leaving. It's amazing the positive affect a teacher can have on a child. I hope his next therapist is just as great!
Post a Comment