Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Sorry!!!!

I've been terrible about posting, I know. Life has just been, as usual, busy. I'm getting quite the belly now and am officially in my third trimester! Hard to believe. It's gone really quickly this time around! Caden (Caiden, Cayden, Kaden, Kayden; we still haven't decided yet) is getting stronger with his kicks and seems to be enjoying his new punching bag - my bladder. Kinda hurts, kid.

I'm down to three classes a week - LIFT on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. It's VERY nice to have just three classes to worry about and NONE at the butt crack of dawn! Yahoooooo!!!!

Travis's parents are in town for the Thanksgiving Holiday and Corgan is having a great time with them! Grandma Janice came bearing gifts of cars and he was thrilled! We had to take them with us to the restaurant tonight. Can't go wrong with cars! We went out to eat at Kobe's with the Bryans (FINALLY!!!!) and had a great time. The food was good, the company was great, and we were full!!!!

I've been going to Paris more often to work at Dad's clinic and am really enjoying it there. The people working there are awesome! He's had some "staffing issues" in the past.... I love working for my dad. It has been so much fun getting to know my dad better. He is such an awesome guy.

I was at Wal-mart tonight (for the umpteen millionth time this week) and saw a sign saying only 35 days left until Christmas. First thought in my mind was "OH CRAP!" I don't have ANY of my Christmas shopping done, AND I have a birthday to get ready for!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!!

Here's a pic of Corgan and Evan. I like to call it "Homies hangin in the Crib...."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belly pics! We need to see your belly! ...please...

Kelly said...

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Maybe I'll post one tonight. I may have to do it in landscape to get the whole thing in the frame. ;)

Anonymous said...

Evan looks terrified! I wonder what he was looking at? lol

Anonymous said...

I agree with Chrissy. We need to see a belly picture.