Wow!!! Caiden turned a month old yesterday! I can't believe so much time has already passed. I have learned a lot during this last month...
- It's hard to blog when you have a baby on your boob.
- It's impossible to blog when you have a baby on your boob and a two year old on your lap.
- Babies are pretty much lumps for the first couple of months. Really floppy lumps. But cute floppy lumps!
- I had no idea I could love my two boys with such an intensity. They are so awesome!
- I have some pretty amazing friends and family.
- I forgot how much babies poop. And I look at mustard a little bit differently now.
- Sleeping with your baby is the only way you can be a nursing mommy and still get sleep.
- It takes two and a half hours to clean the house from top to bottom, and three point two minutes for Corgan to destroy it.
- Breast infections hurt. Bad.
- Working out after only three weeks of recovery is just plain stupid.
and last but not least... I learned that I CAN DO IT!!! I can be a mommy of two and survive with my sanity! Or at least most of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
All I will say is... AMEN! Totally agree with all of it, especially the last one. Ben is almost 3 months old and I can't believe I am still alive!
I knew you could do it. I told you you could do it. When are you going to start believing me? Remember, when it comes to little children and housework, it's all about "selective neglect". Just put the vacuum cleaner in the middle of the living room floor and tell anyone that stops by that you were just getting ready to vacuum...you can leave it there for weeks!
you go girl!
nana! LOL. I'm going to start doing that. I had a friend in high school who liked to sleep in. She kept her vacuum next to her bed. If anyone called her on a Saturday morning she would jump out of bed, turn on the vacuum, answer the phone, then say, "Hang on...let me turn off the vacuum. I've been cleaning all morning." the things we do...lol.
And Kelly...you are amazing!
yay Kelly! You can do it, and so can I.... I keep telling myself that anyway.
Of course you can do it!!!! We can do ANYTHING for our children:) Now...about that working out thing......I have to agree that was CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take a break girl!
Hey Supergirl, I knew you could handle your two boys. I got three boys to take care of. You learn to adjust. They are so worth it. YOU are doing a great job. Hang in there. It gets better.
Post a Comment