Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Ummm... Little Help?

Hey Mom. I'm kinda stuck. Do ya think you could flip me over? Please?

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

See how smart he is already?

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad he doesn't hate doing tummy time like Corgan did.

Amanda said...

Can't believe he is already trying to roll over!!!

Charlotta-love said...

Kelly,
He is totally cute. So last night I was looking through old pictures (to find the one's of Janette on my blog today) and I came across your wedding pictures. I have never seen them since I was away at college when you got hitched and pictures never seem to flow my way. Anyway, you looked beautiful! And Congratulations on getting married. (Better late than never right?)

Anonymous said...

He's adorable! When did you have him? You're so awesome to be out and about already. Miss you so much! I wish we could see each other as mommy's!