I was feeding Caiden this morning with Corgan sitting next to me. He loves to kiss Caiden and put his head next to Caiden's and say, "Oh... Sweet Baby." Well, today he said, "I love you, baby." My heart melted and tears sprang into my eyes. Literally sprang. I'm sure it's party hormones, but that really touched me. I know he'll probably get jealous here in a little while, but so far, so good.
Caiden went to the doctor today and he is above his birth weight already!! He weighs a whopping 7 lbs 15 oz and grew an inch in length. The doctor said he looks fantastic and is obviously eating well. My Double D's agree.
Ok, and since I've already had a kid, you think I'd learn. ALWAYS PACK AN EXTRA OUTFIT. Caiden went through THREE diapers during the hour and a half that we were there and while I was changing the last diaper, he peed all over himself, the blanket, the table, everything. He was crying, I was shrieking and Travis was cracking up. Quite the cacophony (ooooh! word of the day!). We had to wrap him up in a receiving blanket and he looked like a little yoda. And who forgot her camera? Oh, yes. That would be me. And who is ticked that she missed this wonderful Kodak moment? Right again! ME ME ME!!!! Trust me, it was cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
what a good little porker! Evan was and still is a little porker baby too! I love it! Glad he's doing great! and that is so sweet about Corgan...who told you he would be so sweet to the baby?...ME ME ME! :)
So sweet:) And the outfit story ...too funny!
Oh...and I forgot to say how impressed I am that you even have time to blog!
That is great that he's gaining weight! You're doing great!
Wow! Double D's. Are those EverReady or Duracell?
Corgan takes after his favorite Uncle Michael with his sweetness. Glad he's a quick learner.
Post a Comment