Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My Two Sons

It is really weird to think that I have two children! Kinda boggles the mind... I was feeding Caiden earlier this evening and Corgan came up and snuggled next to me. Then he wanted to sit in my lap, too. He's been really good about not getting too jealous, and there is nothing I love more than holding both my boys. They are so precious to me!

I've been doing pretty good. I have some AWESOME friends, especially Danielle and David Bryan. They are the best! They came over and cleaned my house for me! That meant so much to me, since the house has been an enormous wreck and I have been dying to vaccuum the floor. I've been having some trouble with some of my stitches bothering me, and was ordered by the nurse to stay off my feet and REST, so Danielle took it upon herself to scrub my house top to bottom and David came along for the ride. They are the best!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

So cute:) Could there be anything better as a mother then holding your two kiddos close?! Danielle is AWESOME.....It's a good thing she is such a great friend....especially since your mom is sick:(

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Wow, it's great to have good friends.

Anonymous said...

I will help you hold one of them or even both of them when I get to come down. How did I do it with five??? At least Aaron stopped sitting on my lap when he got to be 6' tall, that helped.

Anonymous said...

ANYTIME! that's what I do for people I love! love the picture...I can't believe how cute Caiden is!!! and I can't wait to see what he looks like in a few months when he starts turning into a little boy!