What a cute little guy. Can't wait until I get to smooch on him. Got to get rid of my cooties first though, dang it...cough, cough, hack. Talk about rotten timing! Kiss him for me.
hey nana hacking is a good sign...everything breaking up inside...you'll see Caiden real soon! I don't know if that's medically true but im an optimist. :)
I'm a stay at home mom of two awesome boys and teach aerobics on the side. My hubby and I have been married for eight years and are having the time of our lives!!!
7 comments:
I wish he had opened his eyes for me yesterday. He is so beautiful. I can't get over it.
What a sweet lil' guy:) I love the shirt!
SSOOOOOOOO CUTE!
Awe, the little rockstar has his eyes open. He is adorable!!!
What a cute little guy. Can't wait until I get to smooch on him. Got to get rid of my cooties first though, dang it...cough, cough, hack. Talk about rotten timing! Kiss him for me.
hey nana hacking is a good sign...everything breaking up inside...you'll see Caiden real soon! I don't know if that's medically true but im an optimist. :)
I am SO happy that everything went well! He is so cute! He looks like he has a fun personality.
Post a Comment