Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Big Brother Practice

I think Corgan is going to make an awesome big brother to Caiden. For one, he absolutely LOVES babies. For another, well, he has no choice. Mom and I went to Toys R Us yesterday and Corgan was pushing around a little lawn mower around the store and then he came upon the baby doll section. He fell in love with this little baby with a carrier and kept saying, "Ohhhh, baby. Careful!" It was really cute! The baby was a girl and in a pink outfit and purple carrier, and man, I have to draw the line somewhere! So, I compromised, found the ONLY boy newborn cabbage patch doll, and got it for Corgan. Well, actually Mom got it for Corgan, but told me to tell Travis that I got it. Corgan was so excited! We had to break the thing open in the car so he could hold his baby. When we got home, I told Travis that we got Corgan a baby doll and he says, "Good." I just love my husband! Some guys would FREAK out, but not my sweet hubby. He thought it was a great idea to prepare him for Caiden's immenent arrival! Anyway, Corgan loves to hold the baby, feed him and chunk him across the room. We're working on that last part. At least after he flings him head first into the linoleum, he picks him up, brushes him off and says, "Sorry Baby. Be careful!" It's a start. Kind of a scary one, but a start none the less... Anyway, here are some sweet pics of Corgan and his baby. He was so good to share his M&Ms with him. Wouldn't let me have any, but was very giving to the baby. Stinker.



4 comments:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

That is SO sweet! He is going to be a great big brother!

Anonymous said...

He such a good kid. I love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

I played with dolls and was a good brother. Dolls don't make you any less of a boy. I turned out okay...right?

Amanda said...

That is really sweet:) I love the pictures:)