On Sunday Travis and I were both getting ready for church. Corgan was all dressed up and ready to go, but I still needed to iron my clothes. Travis was in the shower and all was quiet. Too quiet. I go into the bedroom and Corgan turns to look at me and says, "Hair!" He had gotten into my lip balm and put it all over his hair. In HUGE clumps. Now this is no ordinary lip balm. This is the mother of all lip balms, "Satin Lips" by Mary Kay. This stuff is like Crisco. Your lips are slick as snot (grossssss...) for hours after using it. And now he had the entire tube of stuff on his hair. I throw him kicking and screaming into the shower with Travis and it comes out looking like this....
The only style I could get was a mohawk! I thought, "I can't take my kid to church looking like a butt rocker!" So, Travis sacrificed his salvation to stay home and take a nap with our crazy butt rocker child. I really wanted to go to Young Women's since I hadn't been in a couple of weeks, so I volunteered to teach Travis's class that was meeting in fifteen minutes. I was STILL in my robe, without a drop of makeup on. Then I couldn't find my skirt. I looked all over the stinkin house for my skirt. Finally found it and realized that it's a small. Not a maternity small, but a normal person small. Not gonna fit. Then I have to iron another shirt, find a skirt and shoes to go with it. Needless to say, I was having a bit of a bad morning... And after THREE washings, his hair is STILL greasy.
So the moral is... When your kid is quiet, worry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
LOL!!! YOu are so right....quiet=trouble!!! Too funny! I love your stories!
I love your posts!
Corgan, you are too funny!!
way to old for a binky buddy you need some c=ck I like little boy's
Post a Comment