Monday, February 19, 2007

Photo Shoot...

Second shot at getting these pictures online! Sorry everyone! Anyway, my sister got a really cool camera and came and took pics of me and Corgan. Travis was here, but not up for a photo op. Maybe next time...

"Where the Heart Is..."

Corgan and I were playing with our backyard pet, Hopkins the Bunny


Hug with my Favorite Corgan


Kissing his Baby Brother

5 comments:

Amanda said...

none of your pic's are showing up:( I ahve the same problem....Steve said they have not fixed the problem of downloading pic's from pisca to blogger:( I want to see those pic's!

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Aww, I love the pic of Corgan kissing your belly. I'm glad you like the pictures. I had fun!

Amanda said...

Those are so cute:) YOu look really great Kelly!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Kelly you look beautiful.

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! I know that there are pictures of Mom with Aaron in their backyard while Mom was 12 1/2 months pregnant with me. You look so much like Mom in those pictures...except Mom was wearing a leather miniskirt and leopard tube-top. (Just Kidding! Mom didn't have a top on.) But you 2 look like mirror images! Kinda.