The other day the weather was nice enough to take the boys for a wagon ride! Caiden had a blast and Corgan was very sweet to his brother. Not like today. He was NOT nice today. The kid comes home from school, walks in the door and kicks Caiden. ARGH!!!
4 comments:
Maybe he had a tough day at school...UL used to do that to me when he had a tough day at school. Yep, he'd come in and kick me, then I would cry, then he would get in trouble for being so mean to his sweet sister. Yep, it was almost worth getting kicked.
Maybe I was kidding.
Ben has days like that, too. I rack my brain trying to figure out why he is in such a fowl mood and usually just give up and suffer through the day. Cute wagon!
Nice. Well, we all have our days.
Post a Comment