Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sickness and Soda

Travis is sick.... again. He keeps getting the same cold over and over and over, each time whining more and more and more. The other day I had Caiden screaming, Corgan whining and Travis coughing and complaining and I threw up my hands and said, "I'm surrounded by babies!!!!" Not nice, I know, but I was under duress.

Travis was wondering why the heck he keeps getting sick and I said he'd be healthier if he worked out. He pointed out that I'd be healthier if I quit drinking Diet Coke. Point taken.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so...has he been to see the doctor?

Amanda said...

LOL!!! I tell Steve that ALL the time about working out!!! He has a gym membership for a year now and only used it for the first 2.5 months!!!!

Kelly said...

Travis has a FREE gym membership through my job and he has NEVER gone since I started teaching!!! I think the last time he went to the gym was in 2004 before Corgan was born. Sheesh.

Anonymous said...

Did he get a flu shot?? It's not too late, and it might do some good.
I still have a full bottle of vaccine left.....

Tammie said...

I hope he gets to feeling better.