Saturday, January 05, 2008

Corgan's First Day of School!!!

Corgan started his first day of school on Thursday at the Regional Day School for the Deaf. His teacher and teacher aide are WONDERFUL and there are only five other kiddos in his class, so he gets PLENTY of attention! We were rushing to get him to school on Thursday, had the camera all charged up, his backpack ready and then could only find ONE hearing aid. Sheesh. Then, as he's walking up the sidewalk to the school with his cars backpack on I tried to get his picture, turned the camera on and had no memory card in the stinking thing. GRRR!!!! But, luckily Ms. Ray took plenty of pictures for us. She rocks!

The Cole Family Four!!! Caiden is jealous...
Eating his breakfast.
Playing house with Sam. He didn't take his coat off all day. Weird.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mandie said...

Yay! That's so exciting!

Hey, what's your email address? The one I have for you is an old one I guess.

Amanda said...

aaaahhhh!! That is so sweet:) Is this school close to your house?

Tammie said...

Corgan seems to be enjoying himself. It looks like a fun class.

Jodi said...

Wow...what a big day for the whole family! I know for me, the first day was a little rough. It ment my little guy was growing up and I wasn't quite ready for that. He sure didn't have any complaints...he loved it!
Hope the first day was great for everyone. Congrats to Corgan :)