Just another crazy day with a stay at home mother of two...
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Extreme Makeover
BEFORE
AFTER
Travis thought Caiden needed a haircut. I mean, yeah he had a bit of a mullet, but come on! So I buzzed his little head and couldn't tell a difference. Can you?
I'm a stay at home mom of two awesome boys and teach aerobics on the side. My hubby and I have been married for eight years and are having the time of our lives!!!
8 comments:
Um, no. But that's the secret of a good haircut...if you can't tell, it's perfect. :o)
I can't tell. But dang, he's cute.
I'm not sure, but I think his hair might look a little shorter in the before picture...did you get them mixed up? I agree with Chrissy, he's cute.
Nope, I did not mix them up!
They look exactly the same to me...but I agree with Chrissy...he is dang cute!
He's so cute, he could pull off bad hair... but no one can pull off a mullet.
He got a haircut?! He looks very cute in both of the pics.
He got a haircut?! He looks very cute in both of the pics.
Post a Comment