Thursday, February 07, 2008

ELEVEN MONTHS OLD!!!!!

Caiden is ELEVEN MONTHS OLD!!!! I really, truly cannot believe my baby is almost one year old. My goodness time flies! He has started walking and it is too funny to watch! He dances and claps, and has such an awesome personality. Or personalities. In the space of five minutes, I saw many different sides of Baby Caiden!

Serious Caiden....

Death Stare Caiden...

Bashful Caiden...

Proud Caiden....

Which is your favorite?

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first four pictures are my favorite...the last four are a close second...he sure is a cutie.

Amanda said...

I like his death stare! LOL!

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

I like 'em all! Bashful Caiden looks like Corgan a bit. I can't believe he's walking!!!!

Jodi said...

Oh my goodness. You got the best shots of his cute personality! Makes me want to jump through the computer and pinch his cheeks! Choose one? I don't think so :)

Anonymous said...

The proud Caiden, but we like all of them. Nice pictures!!!!

Charlotta-love said...

death stare. He's adorable!