Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday, Caiden Dear!!!

Holy crap. I can't believe it's been an entire year since Caiden was born!!! Time really, truly does fly by. He is such a big boy! We had a birthday party for him on Saturday and he had a great time. We had the cutest Handy Manny birthday cake (I'll have pictures posted later...), family, friends and balloons. Caiden couldn't care less about opening presents! I was sitting there opening his gifts and getting so excited as he wandered aimlessly around the room. Sheesh. Kids.

I am so blessed to be a mommy. I have two very special little guys to take care of and love. They bring joy to my heart and laughter to my days

Caiden has the funniest little smile where he crinkles up his nose and looks like he smelled something really raunchy....



!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Charlotta-love said...

Happy Birthday Caiden!

Anonymous said...

I think he had a good time at his birthday party. It was fun...especially the balloons!

Mandie said...

Oh, he's so cute! I love his ears!

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday, Caiden! He sure is a cutie. Hope he enjoyed his big day! I can't believe how fast the time flies. Meg only has 3 more months until she starts nursery! Crazy...

Erek and Portia said...

Happy Birthday, Caiden. Wow - it's been a year????