Sunday, February 10, 2008

Why no pictures of Corgan?

You are probably wondering why there are no pictures of Corgan. Every time I point my camera at my three year old, this happens....








I remember laughing when I heard people say, "Oh, it's not the terrible twos. It's the terrible threes."

"Oh, Corgan is such a GOOD child. He'll be FINE."

WHATEVER.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Whateva...that is my word of choice!
Ok...I used to be a 4/5th grade teacher before I had children and I thought 'oh...this parenting thing is going to be a breeze'. Well, let's just say I was terribly HUMBLED when Ben reached 2! Yikes. It can be rough. Hang in there :)

Jodi said...

PS...I tagged you on my blog. Go check it out :)

Mandie said...

Great. If the two's are supposed to be good and the THREE's are bad, then someone might as well sedate me for the rest year.

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Maybe it's the thing in his hair. I dunno, just a hunch.