Thursday, February 28, 2008

All About Travis

Alright! I was tagged by Danielle

All about my Hubby......

What is his name? Edward Travis Cole

How long have you been married? Seven and a half years

How long did you date? Not long enough. I mean, six months!

How old is he? 33

Who eats more sweets? Since I cut out candy for Lent, he does!

Who said I love you first? He did

Who is taller? Trav

Who can sing better? DEFINITELY not me!

Who is smarter? He's more book smart than I am, but I have more common sense.

Who does the laundry? Me. All. The. Time.

Who pays the bills? Me.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me.

Who mows the lawn? Me.

Who cooks dinner? Me.

Who drives? Me.

Who is more stubborn? Me. (I'm starting to see a trend here.)

Who kissed who first? He did!!!

Who asked who out first? He did.

Who proposed? Travis asked me in front of the Provo Temple.

Who has more siblings? Equal.

Who wears the pants? I think we trade off. But the "no's" always win!

Alrighty then! I'm tagging Jodi, Tammie and Michael!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Travis needs to step it up in the laundry department ;)
Fun post! I'm sure Jamie will just LOVE me posting about him on my blog...I'll get started right away!!!