Thought I'd try out the video feature. I haven't posted any videos and came across this one that still makes me laugh. Check out my big pregnant belly and have fun laughing at the awkward fat chick in the picture.
And Jodi, I may just have to post me singing my high school fight song! I remember all the cheerleading moves that go along with it. If only I still had my cheerleading uniform... Shudder...

5 comments:
Funny! Can you believe your belly was that huge?
Kelly and her gum...some things NEVER change. :o)
haha I've seen that video before...I know why your belly was so big...ya know? LOL
What a beautiful belly!
You are too stinkin' cute pregnant! And I love your attitude when your husband asks to see your belly...it's obvious you were DONE and wanted that baby OUT! I know the feeling. Both my babies were overdue...UGH.
*I'll be checking back often for the fight song video accompanied by your cheerleading moves ;)
Post a Comment