My sister Chrissy had this on her blog, so I thought I'd fill it out for kicks and giggles... Or whatever.
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes, lots of someones. And it was a really small school, so you always ended up dating someone's brother or ex-boyfriend. We thought of it as "keeping it in the family." Kind of disturbing if you think about it.
2. Did you win anything in Senior's Who's Who? "Most Popular."
3. What kind of car did you drive? Maroon Ford Escort
3. What kind of car did you drive? Maroon Ford Escort
4. It's Friday night...where r u? Football or Basketball Game.
5. Were you a party animal? Pssh. Whatever.
5. Were you a party animal? Pssh. Whatever.
6. Were you considered a flirt? Yeah. A bit.
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Yup, a drummer.
8. Were you a nerd? Nah. But I am now!
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Yup, a drummer.
8. Were you a nerd? Nah. But I am now!
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No but I really got into big time trouble my Freshman year for sneaking out of my hotel room during a band trip. It was worth it.
10. Can you sing the fight song? Heck yes, I can!!!
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Lochridge was awesome.... She could even make poetry interesting.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? We had open campus lunch since our school was so old and ghetto we didn't have a cafeteria. There were several of us that would always go over to my friend's house for lunch.
10. Can you sing the fight song? Heck yes, I can!!!
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Lochridge was awesome.... She could even make poetry interesting.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? We had open campus lunch since our school was so old and ghetto we didn't have a cafeteria. There were several of us that would always go over to my friend's house for lunch.
13.What was your school's full name? Honey Grove High School
14. School mascot? The Warriors
14. School mascot? The Warriors
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? We didn't have a formal Homecoming Dance.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Mixed feelings about that. Part of me would love to, but part of me would hate to be back in that teenage angst and drama again.
17.What do you remember most about graduation? My brother and his wife holding up a sign as I was walking down the aisle that said, "You are going to be an Aunt!!!"
18. Where did you go senior skip day? I slept in.
19 Were you in any clubs? Yeah. All of them except the cow pokey ones.
20. Have u gained some weight since then? Gained and then lost and gained and lost and lost and lost and gained and lost.
21. Who was your Senior prom date?Thad Weems. He was pretty hot.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Mixed feelings about that. Part of me would love to, but part of me would hate to be back in that teenage angst and drama again.
17.What do you remember most about graduation? My brother and his wife holding up a sign as I was walking down the aisle that said, "You are going to be an Aunt!!!"
18. Where did you go senior skip day? I slept in.
19 Were you in any clubs? Yeah. All of them except the cow pokey ones.
20. Have u gained some weight since then? Gained and then lost and gained and lost and lost and lost and gained and lost.
21. Who was your Senior prom date?Thad Weems. He was pretty hot.
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Didn't go. Wasn't ready for it yet.
23. Who was your home room teacher? My Algebra teacher - Miss Milton
23. Who was your home room teacher? My Algebra teacher - Miss Milton
24. Do you still talk to people from school? One or two.
Ok! Everyone is tagged!!!! Come on, you know you wanna!!!!

3 comments:
You forgot to mention being a cheerleader and changing into your cheerleading uniform while driving your stick-shift car 60 mph (or were you also speeding at the time?). I'm telling you, finding this stuff out after the fact is no fun 'cause all you're all grown up and past grounding. Oh, wait! I know what I can do....the mother's curse!!! You don't have a daughter, so it's really not fair, but you do have two boys that will turn your hair just as grey...bwah-ha-ha-haaaaaaa, snort.
I see a video post in your future...singing the fight song. Come on!! You know you want to ;)
This was fun to read...I will have to try it!
I thought of Caiden on his birthday. I remember the pain you were in after he was born. It seems like yesterday since that day. I really enjoy your blog. Janice
Post a Comment