Sunday, February 17, 2008

Adventures


This picture totally cracked me up. I think it really hit home since just the other day I was pulled over. I was driving home from going to Gymboree with Caiden and was really regretting the 64 oz Diet Coke I'd had before class. I was bouncing up and down in my seat and thought I'd hold it until I got home, not realizing I kept driving faster, and faster and faster. Something about having to pee really, really, really bad causes a major case of lead foot. Anyway, I get pulled over and I am literally dancing in my seat, hand the guy my license and insurance and tell him to hurry, that mother nature is calling my name. Apparently I was going 57 in a 40. Just going with the flow, man!

4 comments:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Did you get a ticket?

Anonymous said...

Chyea, she got a ticket!

Charlotta-love said...

Kelly! you should drive with me...I always speed but don't get pulled over. *knock on wood*

Jodi said...

I can't believe he gave you a ticket! Seeing that you were in pain...dancing in your seat...you would think he could have given you a break! What a bummer.