Tuesday, June 03, 2008

FUN!!!!!

(Obviously not a picture of yours truly)


Well, it happened again! I found a new workout that I totally, completely, one hundred percent love!!!! The company Everlast (they make sporting goods like boxing gloves and bags) teamed up with 24 Hour to create a new workout called Everlast Shadow Boxing. It is soooo much fun! It's a combination of boxing drills with athletic intervals (jumping rope, plyometrics, fun stuff like that) and it is AMAZING!!!! I get to teach it twice a week and wish I could do it every day! Right now I'm teaching so many freaking classes a week that I can't keep track. Honestly. I think last week I taught 16 or some ridiculous number like that. It really is absurd. But I. Can't. Stop. Is this a problem? Should I seek professional help? Am I mental?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep...100% mental...certifiable. Have you ever heard of MODERATION?I'm glad you've found something you love, but couldn't you do it a little less? I mean, I love chocolate, but I don't eat 16 lbs every week!

Charlotta-love said...

I could eat 16 lbs of chocolate every week!

Anonymous said...

Mom only SAYS she doesn't eat 16 lbs of Chocolate a week....

Jodi said...

You are crazy, girl...but inspiring :)