Corgan was having a chat with his old bud, Lightning McQueen the other day at the dinner table, despite my rule about not talking on the phone during dinner, but whatever.
"Yeah, my mom keeps trying to get me to eat vegetables. I keep trying to say 'ketchup is a vegetable."
"Um, hello? I'm on the phone.""Yeah, my mom keeps trying to get me to eat vegetables. I keep trying to say 'ketchup is a vegetable."
"Sheesh. Sorry about that bud. You know how moms are. As soon as you're on the phone they're in your face."




5 comments:
Just be glad you don't have girls... or teenagers.
I am SO glad you're back to blogging! Oh, and I did get your email, thank you!
Cute!
Ha ha, he's so much like you!
Mom...sometimes Lightning McQueen is just a priority.
You seriously make me laugh! This is too funny!
Post a Comment