Just another crazy day with a stay at home mother of two...
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Swimming
I love this picture! It is probably the ONLY picture you will see of me in a swimsuit, so enjoy. But what I love about it is the expression on Corgan's face and how his little hands are just gripping on for dear life! He had so much fun in the pool!
I remember thinking as soon as I snapped it that that would be a great photo, and it was! The sun in your hair is just awesome! I absolutely love the grip he has on you.
Oh, and I have more of you in your swim suit...I smell BLACKMAIL! Muahaaahaaaaaa!
I'm a stay at home mom of two awesome boys and teach aerobics on the side. My hubby and I have been married for eight years and are having the time of our lives!!!
5 comments:
Whoever took it found the perfect moment to snap the picture. It's adorable!
I remember thinking as soon as I snapped it that that would be a great photo, and it was! The sun in your hair is just awesome! I absolutely love the grip he has on you.
Oh, and I have more of you in your swim suit...I smell BLACKMAIL! Muahaaahaaaaaa!
Love the picture! He's having FUN!!!
I LOVE his expression. Pure joy!
Man, look at the guns on that kid!
Post a Comment