Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Melt

When did it happen? When did I blink? I was looking through my pictures and came across this one of me and Caiden at our last year's reunion. He was only three months old. Pretty much still a lump, but an adorable, drooly lump.



I miss the newborn smell. I miss the loooooong naps he used to take. I miss the gummy grins and first laughs. But you know what? I love the sloppy kisses he gives me now. I love the way he says, "See 'at?" about everything. I love how he brings me books to read and gets so excited when I put him in my lap to read the book over, and over and over... I love this little guy.





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jennifer said...

You've got the cutest dang kids! I need you to come visit!

Jodi said...

I hate how fast they grow! I get all sad when I see pics of Ben when he was 2 or 3. They change sooooo quickly :(