Saturday, April 29, 2006

Friday Fun!!!



Corgan and I had a blast at the playgroup today!!! There were six moms including me there and seven kids. They had a bunch of fun playing in a new environment, checking out another set of toys. Marie was hosting and she has two kids, Dalton who's three (I think...) and Luke who is one. Her house is so dang cute and she is like Miss Do it Herself. She's motivated me to try to do some cosmetic remodeling myself. She claims it's "easy", but we shall see. It's worth a try and it would save a ton of money!!!



Anyway, we did the whole playgroup thing and then off to Wal-mart for a couple of groceries. Corgan wore his hearing aids for three hours staight! It was awesome! He is getting so much better with them! When we got home it was just getting ready to storm so we stayed indoors for the rest of the afternoon. Corgan and I took a two and a half hour nap that was bliss.... I love naps.

After his nap Corgan wore his hearing aids while watching Blue's Clues. A little while after Daddy came home, Corgan plucks out his hearing aids, hands them to me and says very clearly, "No more." I about fell out! Boy does he have a mind of his own!!! Wonder where he got that?

I've been practicing for my audition tomorrow. I'm auditioning to be an aerobics instructor. The regional manager already told me I was hired, but I just need to do the audition so she can make sure I'm comfortable with the format. I'm such a dork because I'm nervous about being nervous. Sheesh. We'll see how it goes!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is funny that he said that! hehe, he sure does have a mind of his own.