
It seems like everybody's doing it, so why shouldn't I? My friend Danielle is the one who finally convinced me. Yes, I am now blogging. I doubt I'll be able to add to it every single night like she is, but I think this is a great way to journal and let friends and family know what's up in your life. I think it's great and a LOT easier than I thought it would be.
Life is good. I have a great husband, an adorable child and awesome friends! Today we went to church (got there late.... as usual) and when we got home Corgan and I took a THREE hour nap! It was WONDERFUL!!!! I've been so tired lately so it was good to catch up a bit.
Corgan has a new word and sign! He's signing/saying "hat". He loves it when Daddy wears his hat. I tell you what, every single day it's something new with that kid! He amazes me! He's doing better and better with wearing his hearing aides and has a great vocabulary so far. He is going to start meeting with a speech therapist once a week which should really help him out a lot.

2 comments:
Too cute of a pic! Corgan is just a handsome boy! ...answering your post: I really dont like mexican food but tacos are yummy...that's the only thing i'll eat, so we went to chipotle and got a couple tacos. Keep posting pics of that cutie!
https://fainun.com/memilih-pinjaman-kta-yang-aman-dan-terpercaya-ini-kriterianya/
Post a Comment