I always sit here and try to think of something profound or exciting to say, but you know what? If you spend all day with a toddler, changing poopy diapers and listening to Steve from Blue's Clues sing about mail, you really don't have anything intelligent to say. Ahh, the joys of motherhood....
I'm looking forward to going to Gymboree tomorrow and going to lunch with some of my Gymboree buds. We have a long standing lunch/play date on Wednesdays at either Collin Creek mall or Willow Bend. Both malls have pretty good play areas for the little guys and it's nice to hang out with people who are in the same boat as you. Counting the hours until the hubby comes home so you can have ten minutes of alone time.... ;)
Corgan would NOT go to bed tonight... He just went down and it is 1:00 in the freakin morning!!!! We took a nap this afternoon that was about three hours which was wonderful, but I think it goobered up his schedule. Now I'm pretty fried so I think I'm going to scoot off to bed. I'll have something exciting to say tomorrow, I'm sure....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh yeah, i'm pretty sure it was that three hour nap that messed things up....quit taking em!!!:)
Post a Comment