Thursday, April 27, 2006

Sweet Boy


Corgan and I met Nana, Aunt Chrissy and Baby Emily today in Grapevine. Emily is 3 weeks old and as sweet as can be. She looked so cute in her ladybug outfit! I got to hold her while she slept and boy did it feel good to have a teeny little baby to hold and kiss on! Corgan was so good with her! He kept kissing her on her little head and petting her hair. He was so sweet. When we left he kissed her goodbye! Made my heart melt. He is such a sweetie!!! He just keeps getting better and better.

Corgan fell asleep on the way home and slept until Daddy came home from work. Travis was great this evening.... He watched Corgan while I went out to play with my bud Liz. She has a thirteen month old cutie named Zach. We left our boys at home while we went to dinner and shopping. We had a ball. Now I'm beat. I was going to try and workout tonight since I ate pretty crappy this evening but I'm too dang tired. I think I'm going to watch CSI and crash.

Tomorrow Corgan and I are going to a playgroup at my friend Marie's house. It's a lot of the Gymboree moms. Should be fun! I'm going to throw my camera in my diaper bag right now so I'll remember to take lots of pics. Well, TTFN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is such a great shot of Corgan kissing Emily. I love it!