Corgan and I had a great day today hanging out with Danielle and Evan (he is such a cutie patootie!!!). Evan is getting some great use out of Corgan's Jumperoo.Travis and I went shopping this evening at a furniture store that's going out of business and bought a fancy shmancy leather chair. I'm so excited!!!! We'll be getting it on Friday and I can't wait to have that thing in here! Took half our tax refund, but it's going to be well worth it.
Tomorrow Corgan is supposed to meet with his two different ECI (Early Childhood Intervention) people. Chelle works with him developmentally and Diane works with communication. Then in a couple of weeks we'll start adding speech therapy to the mix. He's really doing so well. Today wasn't a very good hearing aid day, but he's getting better. Last week two speech therapists came to do an assessment on Corgan and they said he is speaking at a 9-12 month level. Not too bad for a sixteen month old with hearing loss!!! They were very confident that it wouldn't take too long to get him up to speed.
Well, I think I'm going to scoot off to bed now. I'm beat and we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:
Look at those two cuties...I think we should be famous for having the two cutest kids in the world!
Post a Comment