Monday, July 17, 2006

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!



Corgan had an exciting announcement for this month's family dinner.....



Yes, it's true!!!! Corgan is going to be a BIG BROTHER!!!! Yippee!!!! I found out on Travis's birthday and have kept it secret for three weeks! It was tough, I tell ya. I was pretty shocked to say the least. I had pretty much decided that if I was going to have another kid, it was going to be a while, cause I had "things to do." You know REALLY important stuff, like, I don't know. Sleep? Anyway, Heavenly Father had a different agenda. I looked at my calendar on Travis's birthday, realized I was a bit late, and took a test. Just about fell off the pot. I didn't tell Travis until he came home from work, and I gave him his gifts and the last gift was a little bag. He had no clue what it was and was so excited when he saw the test!

I've felt pretty good. Tired, but good. I've had a few bouts of nausea, but nothing major. I want to eat soup all the time, which is kind of a pain in the butt because it's like 105 degrees outside!!!!

We went and saw the doctor for the first time on Thursday. He's awesome (thanks Danielle!!!!) and we were able to see the little nugget. I saw a heartbeat and he said that everything looks great! The baby (probably a girl....) is due on February 25. I'm going to shoot for a VBAC, so wish me luck!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

almost fell off the pot? your too funny, you make me laugh. and your welcome, dr. montanaro is a wonderful Dr.!

Mandie said...

Congratulations! It's so good that the last months of your pregnancy will be in the winter. Can you imagine being nine months right now? Agh!

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo!!!! Haaahaaahaaagh, "things to do"!!!

TJ said...

Congratulations!!! And quite complaining about my lack of blogging....when you get to #5 let see how many entries you have..lol

Amanda said...

WOW! Congrats! I had no idea....and I just talked to you on Sunday about pregnancy!!!! I like Dr. Montanaro also:) Good luck!

Amanda Whitley