Saturday, July 29, 2006

UPDATE!!!!

Ok people. Quit givin me a hard time! J/K! Things have been very crazy! Travis went to his parent's cabin in Colorado and was gone for FOUR WHOLE DAYS!!!!! I was by myself with Corgan.... alone. Allllllll alone. It was actually fine! Corgan and I had a great time together. We had a play date with our Gymboree buds, went to Jason's apartment to go swimming, got ice cream at Dairy Queen (mmmm.... Brownie Explosion is AMAZING....) and I had several classes to teach. Corgan stayed one day at Danielle's and I was so worried about him screaming for two and a half hours, but he did GREAT!!!!! Danielle is AMAZING! I just love her to bits!

Travis got home on Tuesday night and his mom came home with him. She hadn't seen Corgan in a loooong time and he just loved her. He had a lot of fun with his Grandma Cole.

I pushed myself a little bit too hard this week. On Tuesday I taught two LIFT classes, two Step classes on Wednesday, took a five and a half hour CPR certification on Thursday, then taught a class at 6 am Friday morning. I was so bone tired. I don't know why I pushed myself so hard with me being pregnant. I'm such a dork!

We went to the movies on Friday with Corgan and Grandma Cole. We saw Ant Bully and it was really cute! Corgan really enjoyed it. Then we left Corgan with Grandma and Travis and I went on a date! Woo hoo! We ate at this really awesome Thai restaurant and then went to see The Lady in the Water, which we really enjoyed. I like all of his movies.

We went to the circus with David, Danielle and Evan tonight and it was a lot of fun! Corgan really seemed to have fun with all the action. Evan was more interested in the funny looking people behind us! I've never been to the circus before and it was really neat! We'll have to go again next year.

Well, better get the little nugget ready for bed! Gotta go to church!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, didn't you like just get home? and you have already done your blog! I haven't even taken my shoes off yet! Lady in the water? the previews scare me so whenever it comes on I switch the channel real fast. And we love you to bits too! Corgan had such a great time over here, we'll have to do it again, I think it was good for him, and plus Evan loved having a buddy to play with.

Anonymous said...

Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? *scary, freaky kid voice*

Yeah, you need to take it easy!

Mandie said...

I think after the baby is born, you'll look back on this time and be glad that you got to do so much. Take advantage of being healthy and having a good kid, but don't overdo it!

I do the same thing with scary commericals, Danielle!

TJ said...

Hey, I didn't know our boys were so close in age!? When is Corgan's B-day? Andrew's is 10/27. Who know's maybe one day they will be best buds!

Kelly said...

Corgan was born on Christmas Day in 2004, so they really ARE close!!!