Travis is leaving for Colorado tomorrow. We'll miss him but he really needs a break from everything. He's off all next week so we'll get to hang out. His mom is going to come back with him. She hasn't seen Corgan for a looooooong time. She hasn't seen the booger walk yet! Now he RUNS!
Chrissy and Emily are coming over tomorrow morning to play. I have a class at 9 so Chrissy will stay with Corgan (he'll most likely still be asleep) then we're going to lunch with Danielle and Evan. Fun, fun!!!! Chrissy and I will then scoot on over to Fort Worth to oooh and ahhh over the newest addition to the Hayes Family, little Eric. He's finally out of the NICU and doing fabulously! I can't wait to get my hands on him!!!!

6 comments:
Oh he's precious! I am so glad he's doing alright.
Pickles and mustard...hmmmm...whatever doesn't make you yack. Thanks for taking me to lunch and for bringing me home. I love you!!
do you love me too? :( hee hee
Mustard on chicken is really good
You people are grossin me out!
UPDATE YOUR BLOG NOW!!! Don't I sound scary?
Post a Comment