Monday, July 10, 2006

Temple Trip

On Thursday Travis and I got a sitter and were able to go and see our friends get sealed in the temple!!!! What an awesome experience! David and Danielle are such a great couple and it was such an honor to be invited to go. We WERE supposed to go through a session first, but while we were driving to the temple, I realized just about the time we were pulling into the parking lot that I FORGOT MY TEMPLE RECOMMEND!!!!! CRAP. Why is it that you can't just give em your driver's license and then they look it up in the system to see if you have a current recommend? Anyway, we had to turn around and go back to the house, get Corgan all riled up again and then finally got there in time for the sealing. I felt soooo bad. I really wanted to be there, but I am a ding dong. Can't help it. It's in my blood. (Sorry Mom....) Anyway, it made me really want to go to the temple more often. Definitely need to make it a priority.

Corgan was a monster for the babysitter. I felt so bad for her. I just don't know what I'm going to do about getting him to be good for a sitter. He freaks out any time he's away from me and Travis for any amount of time. He won't go to nursery, I can't get him to stay in the daycare at the gym. He cries the ENTIRE time. It is really frustrating. I need a break every once in a blue moon but I hate to leave him with anyone because I'm sure he drives them nuts. Any advise will be appreciated!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I am glad you made it to the sealing, it meant a lot to me. and thank you for the beautiful carving, it is above my mantel...i love it!

Mandie said...

My sister-in-law is having the exact same problem with her little one, except he won't even play with other kids his age. They don't know what to do either. If they figure it out, I'll let you know.