My house is a freakin wreck. I've been doing laundry all day and Corgan has been throwing Cheerios all over the house, pulling all the books off the shelves, flinging food in the kitchen, pulling pots and pans out of the drawers and basically being a terror. At least he's happy! To think my house was spotless just a couple of days ago.... Sigh.
I came across this really cute picture of Corgan in Emily's Bumbo chair. He just backed up to it and plopped in, getting kind of stuck in the process!

6 comments:
So that's where you were today!
well I noticed Corgan was not in Nursery! And I cannot believe all the classes you are teaching while being preggo! You are amazing!
I thought that was a potty. What's a Bumbo chair?
and who's Emily? Come on people I'm 1500 miles away you need to keep me up to speed.
A bumbo chair is a chair that you can put a child to sit in and there is no way he can fall out...and emily is kellys sisters baby....come on I've told you this!
Look I have a hard time remembering my own kids...you want me to remember other people's tooo..Get real! LOL
Post a Comment