Just another crazy day with a stay at home mother of two...
Saturday, November 25, 2006
Gender Confusion....
Aahhh Vanity. Thy name is Corgan.
Corgan L-O-V-E LOVES to get into Mommy's war paint. He likes to pretend he is an Indian preparing for battle... Well, maybe not. He keeps saying, "Pretty." Should I be worried?
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
HAHAHA!!! No worries, I've caught David dabbing a few times in my makeup...just kidding! hee hee
Aww, he IS pretty! This is officially my favorite photo of him. I love his pudgy little hand wrapped around the makeup. And the smile on his face...*sigh* And his eyes. I'm melting. I wanna kiss him.
Aww, he IS pretty! This is officially my favorite photo of him. I love his pudgy little hand wrapped around the makeup. And the smile on his face...*sigh* And his eyes. I'm melting. I wanna kiss him.
Aww, he IS pretty! This is officially my favorite photo of him. I love his pudgy little hand wrapped around the makeup. And the smile on his face...*sigh* And his eyes. I'm melting. I wanna kiss him.
I can't wait until he tries on the whole outfit. You know...the clothes, the high heels with the matching handbag. I wonder what color eyeshadow will go well with his eyes. Corgan is such a pretty boy.
I'm a stay at home mom of two awesome boys and teach aerobics on the side. My hubby and I have been married for eight years and are having the time of our lives!!!
8 comments:
HAHAHA!!! No worries, I've caught David dabbing a few times in my makeup...just kidding! hee hee
Aww, he IS pretty! This is officially my favorite photo of him. I love his pudgy little hand wrapped around the makeup. And the smile on his face...*sigh* And his eyes. I'm melting. I wanna kiss him.
Aww, he IS pretty! This is officially my favorite photo of him. I love his pudgy little hand wrapped around the makeup. And the smile on his face...*sigh* And his eyes. I'm melting. I wanna kiss him.
Aww, he IS pretty! This is officially my favorite photo of him. I love his pudgy little hand wrapped around the makeup. And the smile on his face...*sigh* And his eyes. I'm melting. I wanna kiss him.
stoopid blogger won't let me post
It puts the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose again.
For those of you going "What?!?!" it is a line from "Silence of the Lambs" nuff said!
I just have to go in and publish the comments for some reason. I'll see if I can't fix it....
I can't wait until he tries on the whole outfit. You know...the clothes, the high heels with the matching handbag. I wonder what color eyeshadow will go well with his eyes. Corgan is such a pretty boy.
Post a Comment