Just another crazy day with a stay at home mother of two...
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Melts my heart....
This little guy melts my heart. I can't believe how much he's grown and how fast. He's going to be two years old in less than a month and it's so hard for me to believe!!!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Doesn't it make you so sad but so happy you get to watch this little guy grow up!
Kelly!!! I called Jason who put Chrissy on the phone who gave me her blog address who had a link to you...boy it's a small world. I love your blog! The pictures are great. ~Charlotte ps. I need your address so I can send you a Christmas card. email me! (charlottalove@gmail.com)
I'm a stay at home mom of two awesome boys and teach aerobics on the side. My hubby and I have been married for eight years and are having the time of our lives!!!
4 comments:
Doesn't it make you so sad but so happy you get to watch this little guy grow up!
He so cute!! I can't believe the little guy is turning 2.
Kelly!!! I called Jason who put Chrissy on the phone who gave me her blog address who had a link to you...boy it's a small world. I love your blog! The pictures are great. ~Charlotte
ps. I need your address so I can send you a Christmas card. email me! (charlottalove@gmail.com)
I love that you're blogging more! Yeah Kelly! I love to see what's going on with you guys. Corgan is too cute for his own good!
Post a Comment