Saturday, December 08, 2007

Busy busy busy times....

I'm a total slacker, I know. You have all been DYING to know what the heck has been going on in my little world and I have failed you all.... So here are some highlights and lowlights of the past month or so...

* We went and saw the SMASHING PUMPKINS! This is a HUGE deal for us, seeing as our son was named for Billy Corgan, the lead singer. They played a ton of old stuff and we had a great time. I did realize that I'm getting too old (or maybe it's too mature?) for rock concerts. The smell of weed gave me a huge headache, it was too loud and we had to leave early because my milk let down. But, all in all, it was a blast! I still have a bit of a thing for Billy, and Jimmy Chamberlain wasn't lookin too shabby either. It's all fair, since Travis and I agreed that the bass player was one hot chick.

* My grandma and stepgrandfather moved across the street from mom and dad. It was a sad moment for all. Enough said.

* We had a great time in Lubbock for Thanksgiving. The drive there AND back sucked. Like I said, I'm cursed. It snowed/rained the ENTIRE way home from Lubbock. Sheesh.

* Caiden is NINE months old and in just a little over two weeks, Corgan will turn THREE!!!! Pictures to follow soon.... If Chrissy will send them to me. ;)

And of course, the usual teaching and parenting and cleaning and driving and sleeping and eating and wiping of butts. What would life be without the wiping of butts?

4 comments:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

I have to finish editing your pics. I'll have to send Emily next door or something so I can get yours done and the newborn shoot and our Christmas pictures...

Anonymous said...

"My grandma and stepgrandfather moved across the street from mom and dad. It was a sad moment for all. Enough said."

This is not sad for all..... enough said....

Jodi said...

I know how busy life can get, especially this time of year. Smashing Pumpkins! I'm totally jealous!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I can't believe that anyone could be attracted to anyone in Smashing Pumpkins, they are an odd looking bunch, but then again I guess the same could be said for the members of my favorite band Rush... a skinny lead singer with a big shnoz, glasses, long hair, and a voice that sounds like a hamster to those without taste. Too bad you had to leave early, how funny.