Monday, December 17, 2007

Playgroup Hotties

 


(top row left to right)Portia, Liz, Amy, Shannon and Christina
(bottom row left to right)Lara, Kelly, Marie and Jenni

I have such great buds!!! My playgroup meets every Monday morning and has been for almost two years. It all began with gymboree! We have so much fun together! We're so sad because Marie is moving to Austin after the first of the year. She really will be missed!!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Jodi said...

Looks like a fun group! I don't know what I would do without the friends I have made in our ward. They have become my second family!

Tammie said...

I love hanging out with my friends and their kids. It's a wonderful support group for Mom's. I'm glad you have a fun group of friends. Nice picture!

Erek and Portia said...

Yes, we are quite the hotties...