
I don't know why this picture is so tiny. But here are his stats...
Head - 60%
Length - 50%
Weight - 5%
Yes, FIVE percent. My child is anorexic or something. I'm beginning to have a complex about the whole thing. I think he's just so busy that his metabolism rivals that of a hummingbird, but the pediatrician isn't inclined to agree with me on that. So, I've been trying to increase my milk supply and am working on fattening him up...
NEW SKILLS...
- Cruising! He walks along alllllll of the furniture. Sometimes not so successfully. So he's sporting some really cool bruises.
- Says "daddy" The little toot.
- Claps his hands.
- Five teeth. Yes. FIVE. Trust me, I know. They hurt.
- When playing with cars, he goes, "Vroooooooom." Tooooo cute!
IDIOSYNCRASIES...
- Has a favorite toy. It's "Molar Man." Yes, it is as weird as it sounds.
- Hates shoes.

3 comments:
Oh no.... not the shoes....
His picture looks like his hair is parted to the side. Calvin and Hobbes-ish. He is adorable.
Your little guy is super cute! Can you believe how fast they grow? Meg just turned 1 and she still doesn't say MaMa, only DaDa...the little traitor!
Post a Comment