Friday, December 28, 2007

THREE years old!!!!

My son has turned three.... I can't believe how fast time has flown!!! Here he is on that cold Christmas Day in 2004 when he made his grand entrance into the world: His first birthday! He looooooved his cake! Obviously.
Second Birthday!!! Notice daddy's hand on the chair. I had to cut him out of this picture cause he looked like he'd been smoking some reefer or something. Seriously. The dude takes baaaad pictures.

His third birthday picture! My sister got a fabulous shot of him with his new watch. She aptly titled it: "Why yes! I DO have the time!"

When I was putting these pictures together I must admit I got a bit teary eyed. It is so hard for me to believe three years have flown by. Sniff.

3 comments:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Freakin' CUTE!!!

Tammie said...

Happy Birthday Corgan!

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday, Corgan. He is so dang cute!