Saturday, April 29, 2006

"Lookatthecar"



Boy I heard "Lookatthecar" about a bajillion times today. That is Corgan's favorite phrase. He is all boy. He just LOVES cars!!!

We had a crappy night last night. Corgan did not want to sleep for some reason. He was up every couple of hours. Wore us out. Thank heaven it was the weekend so Travis could help me out. He's such a great husband and father. He really tries to help out with Corgan whenever he can. Corgan's just crazy about his Daddy.

I went to the audition today and it went better than I had hoped!!! It was just Jenn Crutcher (the regional manager over aerobics classes) so it wasn't intimidating at all. I had imagined it being like cheerleading tryouts with five judges staring at you, making notes as you make a complete idiot of yourself.

Anyway, Jenn told me I didn't even have to go through the fifteen minute audition (all that practice for nuthin') and just wanted me to show her one exercise. It was so easy!!! She told me that she is totally comfortable with me having my own class if she had a slot available! She wants me to team teach a couple of times with my buddy Rita and then I'm off on my own! Woo hoo!!!!

This evening we went to Carvel and had some very yummy icecream. Corgan LOVES sprinkles and had them everywhere. Good thing I wasn't at home so I didn't have to clean up the mess ;)

Well, I'm off to workout and then go off to bed. We have church tomorrow and I am helping Travis with his lesson and then I'm teaching the young women. Fun, fun!!!

1 comment:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Congrats on your new job! I'm proud of you!

I love how Corgan loves cars. It'll make buying him stuff very easy!