Monday, December 17, 2007

From the mouths of children...

I have a huge zit in the center of my forehead. Lovely. And you know how it is when you get zits, you can't stop messing with them. It was just this tiny little bump, and I had to pick at it and squeeze and pick and poke and now it's this huge sore red screaming bump. I've worn a hat all day, it's that bad.

Anyway, so Corgan looks at me this evening, gets a really sympathetic look on his face and says, "Oh Mommy. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry you're sick."

"Huh?"

He points to his forehead, right where my lovely extra head is."I'm sorry you're sick. Ohhh, poor Mommy."

Little fart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the pic of the Zit???????????

Kelly said...

You just keep hoping. Not gonna happen.

Jodi said...

I'm with ul...where's the picture? ;)