My brother Michael with sweet Emily. Isn't he handsome?!
Corgan flirting with danger. Chloe doesn't play well with others....
My nephew Carter practicing for becoming a big brother. Only a few more weeks until Eric gets here, Carter!
My mom trying to take a pic with her brood. Didn't go too well! Emily was very ticked, Carter was off and running, Corgan wouldn't look at the camera... Nick sure is handsome, though!
This is Emily's best friend and next door neighbor Elizabeth. She was born two days before Emily and is also a precious little girl! Travis, Corgan and I went to my sister's baby Emily's blessing today. It was such a nice blessing. She is such a special little girl and has some really awesome parents! We were all really pooped today since Travis and I didn't get to bed until late, late, late and got up early, early, early!!! Corgan woke up at around 4:30 and I was up with him for a bit. So, I think I got about three and a half hours of sleep last night! Nothing a Rock Star Energy drink can't fix! I LOVE those!
After Sacrament meeting the whole family went to Rob and Chrissy's for lunch. We had a lot of fun. I have an awesome family!!!! At around 1:30 we made our way home and took a THREE hour family nap. It was beautiful. Sigh.... I think I like sleeping too much!
We just took it easy for the rest of the day, playing outside with Corgan and I've been practicing my routine for tomorrow. I'm really excited!!!!!!!

1 comment:
you know...you take A LOT of naps! LOL!!! haha
Post a Comment